T$N---The $tunter Nigga's
Welcome to T$N Clan forum/home site
Welcome to T$N Clan forum/home site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The forum of the $tunter Nigga's

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Applications to join the clan are open, feel free to apply for the clan!
We have been growing realy fast, and need everyone's help to grow faster! Please invite your friends to apply for T$N™️!

Greeting from Speedemon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[T$N]Speeddemon
T$N Member
T$N Member

Rep : 0

Greeting from Speedemon Empty
PostSubject: Greeting from Speedemon   Greeting from Speedemon EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:57 pm

Hello, I have started to play the S.W.A.T. servr and noticed that it is very interesting. The clan I was in before, [JMPR], was a clan from another server, but I have quitted it so that I can join this new clan. In-game I might get a little pissed when I get killed by laggers, but I can control that. My favorite weapons are probably the Deagle, Sawn-off, and Tec9. I am a good killer when i face people who dont lagg, but if they have much lagg I might not kill them all. I would like to join the clan because I want to have a better experiience when in-game. I am respectfull and don't insult anyone. Usually if I see a hacker, and there is no admins, I slice their throat with a knife even though they are on my team. I want people to have a good experience playing. So, that mainly me, my favorite team is Terrorist, and my favorite weapon is the Dealge.
Back to top Go down
[T$N]Agentkitty
T$N Leader
T$N Leader

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Speedemon   Greeting from Speedemon EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:54 am

Welcome, and still... Try not to slit the throat lol, you could still get punished by being report with screenshot/vid on swat forums or this one.
Back to top Go down
[T$N]Natures
T$N Leader
T$N Leader

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Speedemon   Greeting from Speedemon EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:38 am

Yeah Cause S.W.A.T Admins actually watch you -.- Razz

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
[T$N]Tomboeg
T$N Member
T$N Member

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Speedemon   Greeting from Speedemon EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:36 pm

hi Dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Speedemon   Greeting from Speedemon Empty

Back to top Go down

Greeting from Speedemon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T$N---The $tunter Nigga's :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: