T$N---The $tunter Nigga's
Welcome to T$N Clan forum/home site
Welcome to T$N Clan forum/home site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The forum of the $tunter Nigga's

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Applications to join the clan are open, feel free to apply for the clan!
We have been growing realy fast, and need everyone's help to grow faster! Please invite your friends to apply for T$N™️!

TinMan's Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TinMan
T$N Member
T$N Member

Rep : 0

TinMan's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: TinMan's Introduction   TinMan's Introduction EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:29 pm

Howdy, ya'll. I am TinMan and I am 15 years old. I've two years of the SA-MP experience and I've came very far in my SA-MP time playing. Though it seems like I been everywhere. I've played to Argonath RPG, Gang War DM, Protect the President, Redgies Roleplay, Crazy Bob's Cops and Robbers, San Andreas Cops and Robbers, Los Santos Cops and Robbers, Palimino Township Roleplay, Cops and Robbers 18+, and most importantly S.W.A.T. Also, I been into alot of clans and been in many clans in the past. My first clan was Cow Clan then it was Part Time Assinations (P.T.A), NoobM@re, [SACS] (San Andreas County Services), [WS] [SASD] (San Andreas Sheriffs Department), ARPD, [GWE] (Gang War Elites), and I'm currently in another SWAT clan for a different clan. Basically, I came from a long way from long years of experience, so that is where I came from.

More details on how I got here:

When a mommy and daddy loves each other so much..... Lol Just Kidding.

No this is how I got here:

When I was found, I was inside a Tin man-made body. There was this little girl that saw me inside this Tin body. I'll tell you what, that Tin man-made body was so hard to open that she used oil to prompted it open. It was the first time in 10 years that I got out of that damn thing. Soon, I felt free from it and I got to be in the world again, but actually it wasn't just the normal world. It was San Andreas! The witch that shoved me into that dam body lived off at the west at Mount Chilliad. We had to go save the wizard of oz and defeat the witch of San Andreas Multiplayer. The witch was sinister and we had no idea how to defeat it. I was begining to wonder why Dorothy all by herself, so I asked her. She said that she had to talk to the wizard to get back to Kansas. I was amazed because that is where I lived at before not at San Andreas. -48 Hours Later- We finally made it to Mount Chilliad it was cold and hot at the same time. One minute you would be freezing to death then the next minute you were so dam hot you wanted it back to cold. It's like keep the temperature the same, my god it was horrible. About 2 hours later after this bullshit, we made it to Emerald Isle where the witch lived and the Wizard of Oz was trapped there. There were these gay muchins that loved to talk and sing, so I just ran down this long ass hall that took 10 minutes. Finally the hall ended and at the end there was a door that required a key. ****! Now I have to turn all the way around and get the key again, so I waisted another 2 fuckin' hours with the muchins. Then it took another 10 minutes to run down the haul, to the door, and unlock it. Then the evil witch was in there ready to fight, and I waited for the final countdown. 3! 2! 1! GO! BOOM BOOM BOOM (Combat) ... POW POW POW (Deagle) .... BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM (Combat) ..... POW POW POW (Deagle) So on and so forth. I finally just said screw this bitch and spawned a big ass fire truck from LS and sprayed her with it. Did I ever get to go home? NO! I'm still playing this game! Very Happy And that is my in-game life and I'm sticken' to it. Don't ask me about Dorothy because like she ended up as a hooker. I ended up to have this nickname TinMan and some people call me TinCan. It wasn't just a mommy and a daddy, I came from the Wizard of Oz.

I have no clue why I wrote this, and just one of those deals where you have to smile and nodd. By the way, if you are wondering how I got this name there you go "Wizard of Oz", so if you haven't seen it you better watch it or you don't understand my character n' me. I'm not a very good fan on Wizard of Oz and I hate writing long essays for school, but don't even bother to ask.

Back to RL: Here lately I was just getting bored off the other servers, and I know that this server will get boring sooner or later. As long as I know that we can all have a good time playing we should have fun. On the server, I hate the people that rulebreak such as cheating, hacking, and furthermore using mods for there own advantages. Sure enough, I've been banned before on servers, but I think that everyone fucks up in life, so it is all good. When I first started playing SAMP, I was the greatest noob, so I was getting kick and warned all the time. It stopped after the admins threatened to ban me a few times but that never happened. The only thing that I been banned before on SAMP was Script Abusing and using a Cruise Control Mod. The script abusing was when the server had there gravity command opened to everyone, so they can change the whole gravity. About 8-10 people got banned off that deal, but I was still a noob at the time. The Cruise Control Mod was a mod where you can use "Y" and "N" to go faster or slower. The "Y" key was to speed up and then you can set it by the pressing it anymore. Then I was using it as an advantage by speed hacking. About a month that I been using it, I was banned for Speed Hacking. Which I agree that it was not right for me to use a mod that set the speed. Mostly throughout the course of my SAMP life, I have been a cop giving out tickets, arresting people, responding to 911 calls, and patrolling on daily basis. I think that it is fun to role-play as a cop because it gives fair advantages to the suspect and the cop. It is not like Crazy Bobs where you get arrested for entering a car. This server here gives you full investigation oppurtunity ever. Then I kind of got bored on the Argonath sever and that is why I came here. It was mainly just to train on my Combat and Deagle defenses, but all I been doing here is spraying with Tec9 and Sawn Offs. Being a cop makes you become a better Deagle shooter if that is the only weapon you have. Also, I'm very good at driving LSPD cars. They are my favorite types of cars. Statiscally, the LSPD car has more handling that the SFPD and the LVPD car, and that makes it have a substantial difference.

Finally, I am going to just see how this clan goes. I wish that y'all had teamspeak or ventrillo which is part of my recomendations but it's okay. Sometimes I think Teamspeak or Ventrillo makes any group become closer together because you get to know that person better than chatting online. At least you can hear there voices. Especially when a girl and possibly they are a man behind the computer screen. I urged that we can have teamspeak just to get closer together.

I can understand if you don't want to read this because it is too long.

Thanks,
TinMan
Back to top Go down
[T$N]Natures
T$N Leader
T$N Leader

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: TinMan's Introduction   TinMan's Introduction EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Nice. Smile

I'm Natures.
Back to top Go down
[T$N]Storm
T$N Recruiter&Member
T$N Recruiter&Member
[T$N]Storm

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: TinMan's Introduction   TinMan's Introduction EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:39 am

niceee hi :] nice intro
Back to top Go down
[T$N]Tomboeg
T$N Member
T$N Member

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: TinMan's Introduction   TinMan's Introduction EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Nice Intro

i'm [T$N]Tomboeg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TinMan's Introduction   TinMan's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

TinMan's Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T$N---The $tunter Nigga's :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: